12mm Speedfit Shut Off Valve
John Guest Speedfit is an easy to use, plastic push fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water. The flexible but firm piping system significantly reduces installation time without the need for specialist tools, providing a fast and secure way of connecting plumbing. Designed with mobile systems in mind the fittings can be easily fitted or removed as required. These shut off valves are produced in polypropylene and are fitted with food grade EPDM 'o' rings. Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
It is recommended that the appropriate locking clips & tube supports are used where applicable.
- Quick connect in line shut off valve
- Made to suit 12mm push in plumbing
- Push fit technology, quick connection without the need for tools
- Food quality & suitable for drinking water
- Resistant to chemicals and organic solvents
- Not suitable for air on inert gases
- 1/4 turn from open to closed
- To be full on / full off positions
- White polypropylene construction
- EPDM seals
- Working pressures, 10 Bar at 20°C / 7 Bar at 60°C