12mm x 3/8" Speedfit BSP Male Connection, Short Thread
John Guest Speedfit is an easy to use, plastic push fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water. The flexible but firm piping system significantly reduces installation time without the need for specialist tools, providing a fast and secure way of connecting plumbing. Designed with mobile systems in mind the fittings can be easily fitted or removed as required. These 3/8" BSP male fittings allow connection of 12mm Speedfit plumbing to a 3/8" BSP female thread and are fitted with food grade nitrile 'o' rings. Extensive tests have shown that Speedfit products will withstand temperatures and pressures well in excess of normal working conditions.
It is recommended that the appropriate locking clips & tube supports are used where applicable.
- Quick connect BSP male fitting
- Made to suit 12mm push in plumbing
- 3/8" BSP male thread (8mm long)
- Push fit technology, quick connection without the need for tools
- Food quality & suitable for drinking water
- Black acetal copolymer construction
- Food grade nitrile 'o' ring