Ampfibian Mini-Plus Weatherproof Power Adaptor
New Zealand Caravans & Motorhomes use a 16A mains power plug and socket that is waterproof and robust but still limited to dedicated 16A connections. The weatherproof Ampfibian mini-black allows a 16A vehicle to connect to standard 10A household outlets safely and legally, rain, hail or shine. It is New Zealands first and only weatherproof power and safety adaptor incorporating R.C.D and overload protection. This adaptor limits the amount of current the van can draw to 10A protecting the domestic powerpoint and wiring from overheating. The R.C.D turns the power off if it detects a difference between incoming and outgoing electricity giving you peace of mind.
Please note, this Ampfibian adaptor is weatherproof not waterproof.
- Conects a 16A Caravan/Motorhome to a regular 10A 3 pin power outlet
- Heavy-duty design and construction
- Securing / hanging loops
- Circuit breaker trips when overloaded
- IP44 weatherproof, suitable for outdoor use
- 1.5mm conductor size
- Overall length: 1.8M (1.2M lead)
- Meets New Zealand electrical standards AS/NZS 3100:2017
- 2 Year warranty