Manual Trailer Valet Mover
The Trailer Valet is a manual mover making moving and turning you caravan or trailer easy. It can move vehicles up to 2200 Kg with a nose weight of 220 Kg, its perfect for caravans, boats, horse floats and trailers. The chain drive crank system allows you to move your vehicle into position for hitching, move it around the driveway, into the garage or even up an incline. It is very simple to use, just lift the trailer, crank the handle and steer towards your destination. Spare mounting plates are available so that you can shift the mover from one vehicle to another easily.
Features / Specifications:
- Attaches to your A-frame, can replace your jockey wheel
- Allows you to move your vehicle with ease
- Ideal for caravans, boats, horse floats, trailers etc.
- Can move trailers up to 2200 Kg with a nose weight of 220 Kg
- Powerful enough to maneuver up an incline
- Patented drive system with high and low drive gears, select high or low depending on your terrain
- Brake is incorporated in the system for safety
- If you let go of the steering handle the brake automatically locks
- Unit can be rotated out of the way on the mount for travel or removed completely
- Spare mounting plates are available so that you can move the trailer valet from one vehicle to another easily
- High quality steel with powder-coated hammer finish
- 2 x 9 inch pneumatic tyres
- Weight: 20.5 Kg