Solar Panel 160 Watt
Charge your batteries from an energy source which is free, renewable and non-polluting allowing you the freedom to camp anywhere. This solar panel uses high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells to charge your batteries by harvesting the power of the sun. Constructed with an anodised aluminium frame, tempered glass, EVA and TPT to provide support and protection from the most severe environmental conditions. These panels are suitable for Caravans, Motorhomes, RV's and boats for on and off grid system applications.
Installation Services are also available, email us via the link below for enquiries:
Features / Specifications:
- High efficiency monocrystalline solar cells.
- Anodised aluminium frame, tempered glass, EVA and TPT to provide support and protection from the most severe environmental conditions.
- Suitable for on/off grid system application.
- Nominal 12 V DC output.
- Connection: 0.9 M (2.5mm) cable with MC4 connector.
- Module efficiency up to 16% achieved through advanced cell technology and manufacturing capabilities
- Excellent performace under low light conditions.
- Maximum power: 160 Watts.
- Tolerance: 3%
- Maximum power voltage (v): 19.3
- Maximum Power Current - Imp: 8.3
- Open circuit voltage (v): 23.3
- Short circuit current (A): 9.1
- Overall Dimensions: L1482 x W676 x H35mm